Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Video Phones

These days seeing people walking around with their phones attached to their faces is a common site. Only a few years ago I would look at people and wonder why they felt the need to talk on the phone in public places. Many people with be standing right in front of you holding their phone at one ear while shopping, driving (no,no), walking, and everything in between. I have to admit I am one of those people. I have become what bothered me only a few years ago. I remember the first encounters with people with headphones. You can't tell they are have the device in their ear so you think they are just walking around talking to themselves. Until of course you notice the headphones.
Now with video phones a whole new way of cell phone use is a common site these days. People, including my self, will walking around with their cell phones ahead of them taking video. I myself have said many times "get my cell phone, I want to video this". So what will the future be for video phones? It's apparent that video phones is a popular item so it is my guess they will only get better. I can't wait for the day when you can actually record high quality video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home