Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Borrowing/lending Money

If you have read any of my posts on my Budget Your Money blog you know I our family no longer borrow money from anyone, anywhere or anything. But I know I can't convince the world that borrowing money is not best in a few blog posts. So instead I will introduce you to a website that I was introduced to called Zopa. Zopa stands for Zone of Possible Agreement. This means it's a peer to peer investment/loan system so people are borrowing or leading to other people.
Since I don't borrow money I would be more interested to find out if this is a good online investment. I will have to ask Dave Ramsey ;o).
I am not really familiar with whether this is a better way to borrow or invest but I thought I be worth checking into. This company is currently operational in the UK but will be launching the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home