Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Keyword Search Tool

I found this great tool that lets you put in a keyword like "frogs" and a list of keywords using frogs comes up and how many times it was used. There are actually two sites like this but this keyword search site was giving me trouble so I searched and found this keyword search site. The first one was I believe an official site of Oveture (now Yahoo) but most of the times I tried to load the page it wouldn't load. So I found the second one but I am not sure if it's an official count or not. I do know that when I typed in "horse" on both they came up with the same keywords and numbers. The only thing I noticed about the second search is that it doesn't say that the search is for the what month. The first site says what month these search numbers where calculated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home