Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bloggers Block

I just posted this on the Blogitive Blog and thought it might be a good article for this blog as well.

Is it just me or do you ever get bloggers block (writers block)? One of the great things about paid blogging is that the offers/opps give you some great writing prompts. But what do we do about the posts in between? We all want to offer good content to our readers but this can be very difficult when our brains won't cooperate. And yes, I couldn't think of anything to write so I decided to write about it.


Here are some tips I have found to be helpful for bloggers block.


1. Search your favorites list. Visit sites you have long forgotten about and write about them.


2. You can blog hop and blog about what everyone is talking about. If you don't have a blog roll visit site's like Technorati, MyBlogLog and Digg.


3. Visit news sites and comment on what's happening in the world. You can also use the good old fashion newspaper or magazine.


4. When you are not going through bloggers block and have more ideas then you can write in one day, write it down and save it for later.


5. When all else fails find a Meme.


There are a few sites that offer some tips on creating blogging content. About.com offers "10 ways to Create Content on Your Weblog". Problogger offers some good tips on blog content, not for seeking content but how to write posts titles interests readers.


You also might want to try writing about bloggers block and do your own research. Not only did I write an interesting post (I hope), I also found a number of useful sites during my search.



Visit my Horse Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home