Saturday, November 25, 2006

Cars

Many of the cars we have own might been considered lemons. Unfortunately they are US made vehicles. I don't like to say it but I think US made cars are not made as well as foreign cars. We are not at the financial place to buy another vehicle but I really think our next purchase is going to be a Toyota, Honda or Nissan.
This Free Car Classifieds offers detail information on new and used cars. Information on the year and model of the car, like crash test results, estimate gas fuel economy and recall info.
As a consumer I really appreciate this information. If I where searching for a new car I would definitely be searching this site. You can check out this Civic for sale to see what I am talking about.
This site is also a great place to list a car for sale because it's free. You can upload as many as 10 pictures, write as long as a description as you like and it's 100% free. I love free stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home