Thursday, November 23, 2006

Another horse blog


I am starting think maybe this blogging thing is a sickness. I have been creating new blogs all over the place. I think blogging could be a good way for me to make money, even without paid blogging. I am now creating another horse blog. I am really proud of this one because I modified a free template and I think it looks good. It's not finished yet. I haven't posted any real content yet but I am starting the buzz. My hope is to try and make money off of Google, affiliate advertising and maybe some paid blogging that has to do with horses. I really want to try get this site high in the search engine rankings so I am planning doing some advertising.
The blog is what I call a website/blog. I set it up to look like a website but feel like a blog. It's called Horse Approved. Check out the site and find out if you are Horse Approved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home