Monday, November 20, 2006

Gadgets

My brother is one of the "gadgets" people. If I had the money I would buy him some cool gadgets. He is more into stuff for computers and other electronic gadgets but I think he would also like those James Bond type gadgets as well.I think the Soda Can Safe would be a great gift for him. It's a clever idea. I think he would like it.
I also think he would like the peephole door camera. It looks like a regular peephole for your front door but it's really a camera. My brother is a little paranoid so about criminals so I think that he would like that. Brickhouse Security has a lot of really cool gadgets, James Bond style. You can check out the James Bond style gadgets to find that special gift for the James Bond geek, I mean guy in your life.
My husband was just telling me about another safe product that is available. It's a skid-mark underwear safe!!?? Isn't that a crazy idea. You put the money inside of dirty looking underwear and I guarantee no one will touch it. I don't think Brickhouse Security carries that one though.
Christmas is just around the corner and good gifts are hard to find. Getting my brother a cool gift is in not in the "budget" this year so he is going to have to settle for something a little cheaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home