Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Weddings

If I could my wedding all over again I would marry the same man but have a different wedding ceremony. It wasn't like it was a bad wedding. But now that I am older and have been to more ceremonies I know what I want. I was real young when I got married and wasn't the type of girl that dreamed of my future husband or wedding. So when it came down to the planning I was clueless.
There are so many things I could have done different. I would have booked a real reception hall and not used my in laws garage. I would have had catering and not sandwiches. I would of had nice bridesmaid gifts, party gifts, a good DJ, and much more.
This goes to show you though, a good marriage doesn't come from a dream wedding. I love my husband and would marry him on a turkey farm if I had to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home