Sunday, November 12, 2006

Maving Movies

One thing I really enjoy to do is to make films with my video camera and edit with Movie Maker. I have made a few family movies. I made one for my baby daughters 1st birthday, one for my son's baseball team, ore for my other daughters's 13th birthday, and one of our trip to Colorado a few years ago. The movies I make are more like slideshow with film set to music but I still like them.
I use them like photo albums. When we have friends and family over I show these somewhat entertain movies. I think they are really entertaining but I am not sure how others feel about them.
If I had more time I would like to make some videos for a website called Sermon Spice. Visitors to this website can download your video for a fee. I think I would end up getting around $5 a download. I would love to do this because I think I have some good ideas.
Now, where to find the time. Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home