Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Christmas Gifts

Christmas is just around the corner. Are you ready? I am not. It seems every year the stores start carrying Christmas stuff earlier and earlier. Is it just me or is it true. Anyway, I am trying to decide what to get some of my family. Mainly my grandma and my husbands parents. It can be hard to choose Christmas gifts for people in their 80's. Yes, my husband's parents are in their 80's. My husband was a "oop's we are having another baby?" Because of their age I think over the years they have receive one of everything you can give someone.
Food is always a good thing. Everybody like food. I personally would love to have one of these cheesecakes from GourmetGifBaskets.com.


So if you are looking to buy me something for Christmas, this cheesecake will be perfect. Really though, I think my husbands parents would love this but I am not sure about my grandmother. This site has many gift baskets as well. I think my grandma would like a gift basket.

I think I am going to go eat something. That picture of the cheesecake is making me hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home