Thursday, November 09, 2006

Money, Money where for art thou Money?

I have been making a decent (at least in my book) income with blogging lately, so why is it that every time I make more money more stuff happens. I know why. It's because Murphy (law not Ted Murphy) is sleeping on our couch. Dave Ramsey said this would happen. I need to kick that Murphy out. What we really need is to build our emergency fund back up so that Murphy has no reason to stay. I am trying not to stress. I know God has it all under control but the human being I am keeps trying to take control.
If you think about it having control of everything would be a really stressful way to live. Sometime I think we have control when in reality we don't. We have only the control of our actions and beliefs and that is it.

1 Comments:

Blogger DEBTective said...

That's the right thinking, dollface. Build up the emergency fund and tell Murphy to take the train. Dave Ramsey's plan makes a lot of sense, so keep after it. And thanks for working for The Man Upstairs. Here's looking at you, kid. www.debtective.com

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home