Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Health

If you are like me and would love to find a good source of health information I suggest you visit the OrganizedWisdom.com. This is a unique website because you can share you knowledge as well as read what others shared. There are also proffessionals that have submitted information as well. I personally love this idea and will probably be sharing my experience with endometriosis. I think many doctors out there are giving the wrong advice or none at all. My doctor looked at me like I was crazy when I described my pain. I almost thought maybe I was wrong to think I should be going to the doctor after I had that visit with her. Each month I would double over with pain. I wasn't making it up. So I went to this site and typed in endometriosis. I found a few articles submitted that where stories similar to my own. I honestly think many doctors really don't know how to treat endo. I am not saying I have the answer but I know what worked for me and it doesn't include drugs. The site says to help others by sharing 1 piece of health wisdom at OrganizedWisdom.com. So I guess I will have to go and share my story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for this post Mona. I really hope you decide to share your story on OrganizedWisdom.com. These are the types of stories we need to share with the world so people can get better health treatment. Thank you so much for you blog post and I hope to see your knowledge published on OrganizedWisdom! Also if you have any feedback about how we can improve the site, or special features you would like to see, please let me know. We are working hard to make it better everyday...Best, Unity Stoakes, co-founder, OrganizedWisdom.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home