Thursday, November 09, 2006

Taking lots of short break.

Working sucks sometimes. I have been working a lot lately and I getting tired. I feel bad for my baby daughter who comes and sits on my lap and pushes my face to look at hers. She just wants MaMa's attention. So I have to take a lot of short breaks. I wish they could be longer breaks but I overwhelmed with things that need to get done.
Oh, and the house is scary. I hope I don't have any unexpected visitors because I will be embarrassed. Actually I hope I don't have any expected visitors anytime soon because it's going to take me a week to clean this house.
Hopefully things will slow down. I don't want to live like this forever.
Highspeed Internet would help but unfortunetly we don't have the money for that this month. I thought I would but more expenses keep popping up.
This is not a pitty party, so I am going to be stop typing now :o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home