Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's a Maternity Card?

Have you ever heard of a Maternity Card? I hadn't heard of this until I visited this website, MaternityCard.com . A Marternity Card is a health savings plan. I suppose this could be very useful for pregnant women with no health insurance. All the medical expenses sure do add up when it involves pregnancy care and hospital delivery.
They offer savings of up to 60% on hosiptal, doctor and lab bills. This service sounds interesting and if you don't already have insurance I suggest you check into it more. After you baby is born they offer savings for you child for up to 2 years.

For a low monthly fee, MaternityCard™ will provide you with a comprehensive maternity service package. Our service includes EVERYTHING related to your maternity care. And remember, MaternityCard™ includes a Certificate of Guarantee that you will save at least the cost of your yearly membership or we will pay you the difference plus $200. If you are expecting a baby, this is an offer you can't afford to miss.

Once your baby is born, MaternityCard™ will automatically expand to include your newborn for their first two years to help with checkups, immunizations, and any other medical costs that may arise. At last, a comprehensive maternity benefits service just for you and your baby.



I have three kids and thankful I had insurance for all three. I did have to get assistance from my state but I know that is not always possible in some states or it could be that you make too much to qualify. I have been in both situations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home