Sunday, November 12, 2006

A cracked windshield.

Our windshield cracked out of nowhere the other day and has been slowly growing. We don't know what to do because we don't have the money to fix it. I suppose this is where a emergency fund would come in real handy. Unfortunately we tapped out our emergency fund and have not been able to build it up again. How long can you go around with a cracked windshield?
God always provides for our needs so I am trying to keep this in prayer. I know we will get out of this, we always do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

It depends where the crack is. We had this happen in the spring and it was about $100 to fix. Good Luck!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

I would love it if it was only $100. I am pretty sure it will need to be replaced. I a pretty big crack.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home