Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Don't be in the dark.

Don't be in the dark buy a streamlight flashlight :o). Actually, we really need a flashlight. All we have right now is a tiny little one that doesn't produce very much light.What we really need is one of those mega flashlights that lights up the whole neighborhood.
We don't have street lights where we live so sometime it can get really dark out here. Going to feed the horses in the dark is a bit of a task. I wish I could buy my husband a heavy duty Pelican flashlight. He would love it. I guess Christmas is almost here and it could be a good gift for him.
Getting someone a light is not a bad gift is it? There are the surefire flashlights, lanterns and gun mount flashlights . All of these could be very useful to people who need them. We could use a flashlight and maybe some lanterns but I don't think we have any use for a gun mount flashlight.
By the way, you can find some great flashlights at OpticsPlanet.net. They have a huge selection and now is the perfect time to buy one. At least it would be the perfect time for me since it's gets dark earlier now and we don't currently own a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home