Saturday, November 25, 2006

diamonds

Just imagine you could buy any diamond ring you wanted. What would it look like? What shape of diamond would it be? There are so many choices. I decided to do a search on Abazias.com of one of the best diamonds available. Abazias Diamonds features over 80,000 loose diamonds and a wide selection of jewelry at wholesale prices.So why don't I just instead admire these beautiful loose diamonds I found the 3.0 carrot diamonds that were over 130,000 dollars. That is a lot of money so I am really just dreaming at this point. What does it hurt to dream, right? Anyway this diamond is a 3 carrot round cut and it just beautiful. But it's only the diamond. The ring isn't included in the hefty 130,000 price.
For all I know this cheap diamond at $130,000 and 3.0 carrots. It's is beautiful though. So just for fun let's say my rich husband... I have to use an imaginary rich husband because if my hard working broke husband bought a $130,000 diamond I would be furious. Anyway, let's say my rich husband decided to buy me this diamond, would I accept it. It would be hard accept a $130,000 diamond if I was broke like my real husband. I guess I would have go deep into my imagination and become rich myself. from a distance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home