Sunday, November 26, 2006

High Performance Affiliate Marketing

I recently read this ebook called High Performance Affiliate Marketing by Jeremy Palmer and I have to say I am thrilled that I read it. If you are interested in affiliate marketing then you have to read it.
I have been attempting to generate income from affiliate marketing but now I realize all the things I was doing wrong. Over the last few months I have learned a lot about the do's an don't of affiliate marketing by trial and error. This book could have come in handy at the beginning of this venture.
I learned so much from this e-book. I did already know most of the information on affiliate marketing and how it works but what I didn't know was how to promote my site enough to generate a good income.
So now I have a better understand of how SEO works and what I should be doing. I am really excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home