Saturday, February 10, 2007

Insurance Rates

Insurance has been on my mind lately. Mainly health insurance but also car insurance and home insurance. Just insurance in general. My husbands work is changing and they are offering us health insurance and I am not sure I should take the plan they are offering. We had a meeting with the insurance agent and it was a bit confusing. Our home and car insurance are with State Farm. We have been with them for about 20 years and are please with the service. I am not sure we will ever change but I suppose we should at least compare car insurance to find out if we are getting a good rate. We have been trying to save money any way we can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to have my car insurance under state farms, this was while I was living at my parent's house. They had a house fire while I was living there, and they had their home insurance under state farms as well. State farms dropped my parent's insurance policy after the fire, and then wanted to increase my car insurance just because I lived in that home! Crazy... insurance... not fun to think about! I wish you all the luck in trying to decide what to do.

Take Care!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home