Saturday, February 10, 2007

PayPerPost is making me sad :(

I will now have less offers than before because they have implimented segmentation. I wouldn't mind so much if they didn't put so much weight on the PR. From what I understand and experienced myself the Page Rank score varies and can change from quickly and without warning.
I get it that the advertisers want people to actually see their ads but I wish they could determine this by averaging unique visitor stats instead. At least that was we could know how many people actually visit the site instead of PR. I mean I have a domain that had a PR of 3 and had no visitors and only about 50 links to it. How does that make any sense at all? It doesn't.
Anyway, I guess I will have to live with it. So now I am going to try and build my other blog's PR by linking to in now. Check out my Time To Budget blog for budgeting and making money online.

I guess I will have to be sure to link all my non-paid posts to my own blogs :(. I know there are other ways to increase PR but this just seems the easiest option right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home