Monday, February 05, 2007

Shopping Online

I haven't done much shopping online lately. Mainly because I am broke and don't have any money to go shopping at all. I am hoping with my husbands new job change we will have a little extra money to spend on things we need as well as some things we want. Of course even if I had loads of money I probably would still use coupons. Especially online coupons. I would also like to get more into online rebates like what Ebates offers. You can get money back for shopping online. I like money back.
This is how Ebates works:
Ebates earns sales commission from merchants. Most sites keep the money, but not Ebates! We turn this commission into Cash Back and send you the savings in the form of a Big Fat Check!


So, hopefully I wil be able to do some Ebates shopping here pretty soon. Check out their Macys deals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home