Thursday, January 11, 2007

Online Party Bingo

I have never been one of those people really interested in play online games but when I was recently introduced to a website called PartyBingo.com it did interest me a bit. Maybe it's because I now have a lap top that I can use while I am laying in bed is the reason I changed my thinking. On the site is says:
We play bingo and chat 24/7, so there's always something cool happening. So grab a coffee, put your feet up, and enjoy the best bingo online!


For some reason that sound very appealing to me right now. Playing a game with some other people around the world in my PJ's and a cup of coffee. Does this mean I am getting old? Party Bingo is not just for old people, right?

Well, they do have other games I can play if I decide I am too young for Bingo. They have Poker and Backgammon too. So I think one of these days I will check out this site and play a game of something. It does cost money to play though. Not big on spending money to play games at this point in time but you never know how things will be in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home