Friday, January 05, 2007

Getting Serious About Blogging

I read a post on the ProBloggers blog today that I found very interesting. It’s an inspiring interview with a 12 year old pro blogger. The interview was given by Mike over at the Repliqa blog. David is only twelve years old but he will put most adult bloggers to shame with his $500 a month income.
This boy will put most bloggers (including myself) to shame with his intelligent, witty and informative posts on his blog . I just can't believe he is only 12 years old. He is also a better writer than I am. What’s up with that? Anyway, his story inspired me and confirmed my belief in the potential that blogging has. I believe that blogs are changing the face of the internet, giving individuals a voice and opinion. I suppose this is not news but I am just new on board I guess.
So what do I do now? Go where all bloggers go when they want to become a pro blogger, ProBlogger.net of course. I have decided I am going to really take this blogging thing more seriously. I need to educate myself as much as possible and continue to post like crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Wow, how can a 12 year old kid sound so professional and grown up in his posts? He even "looked" (yeah, I checked him out after reading your post here) so young! :-| Wish I could say the same for myself too...already 35 but...

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home