Tuesday, January 02, 2007

MySpace and Teenagers

Though MySpace is seen as a teenager hangout there are a lot of 30 somethings using joined in this community. I am one of them. I initially started because my husband joined to stay contected with the kids in his youth group. I didn't do much with my account until I found several friends from highschool. It was great finding old friends.
Then my daughter wanted to join. I was worried about it a little but decided to let her since both of her parents have an account and would check up on her regularly. I also have a fe close adult friends that have a watchful eye. Thought I feel she is probably watched over than most teenager I still worry a little about comments and messages sent to her that we don't see.
A PayPerPost advertiser had introduced me to a software program called Spector Pro. Spector Pro is a monitoring software that records kids MySpace activity. This sounds like a great way to keep track of your child's activity. You can see when they update their profile, post pictures or make comments. I guess this is like have a myspace spy. It's a great idea and I think parents should consider using this software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home