Friday, December 29, 2006

It's Cooold Outside

Of all days to have the our pipes freeze it had to be today. I got up early so I could get ready to got to the EquestFest in LA and when I turned ont he water to make some coffee there was no water coming out of the faucet. I was quite upset because there is just no way to get ready without water. I was already running late so the water thing was making me very angry.
My husbnad ended up take an electric heater outside to warm the pipes. It work after a few minutes and I told my daughter to knock on the wall so he would come inside. I guess he didn't hear her and so he ended up staying outside for a 5 minutes after the pipes unfroze. All was ok. I got to take my shower and get ready.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what you mean. We're supposed to get another foot of snow today. Just what every horse rider dreams of. Will it ever be spring?

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home