Tuesday, December 19, 2006

PayPerPost RockStartUp

I find it very intersting that PayPerPost decided to go this route (video documentary/reality tv). I think it's a cool way to get people interested in paid blogging. Though I haven't read this anywhere yet, I imagine they hope to be picked up by a television or cable station. That would be kind of cool to see all the PayPerPost Posties on tv. That's if I had tv.
It's like reality tv for bloggers and advertisers. Well, I guess that is exactly what it is. Someday maybe they will start the Postie patrol again. I loved watching the Postie Patrol videos. Though, I think I would have a heart attack before my time if they came to my house. My house seems to be in a constant messy state.
So check out the latest videos. They are quite interesting. The PayPerPost team seems like a fun bunch. Maybe like the Brandy Bunch.... on speed. Just kidding PPP Reviewer ;).
They have a number of new staff members. The last video I watched I say a lot of new faces or faces they don't show much. So if you become a PayPerPost Postie you may become famous one day. You could be on tv! So many perks to paid blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home