Thursday, December 28, 2006

Performancing.com and PayPerPost

I guess PayPerPost is still "movin on up to the east side". They have just announced that they will be acquiring Performancing.com, Performancing Metrix and Performancing Exchange. What do this mean for bloggers? To be honest I am a little confused and am not sure what it all means. I do however know a little about this company from the information I have gathered from the Perforhmancing.com site.

Performancing Metrics is a free professional grade blogs statistics service aimed at professional bloggers

Performancing Exchange is a classifieds style marketplace for the professional blogging community
I am not sure how PayPerPost is going to be involved with these features but I can see it will be helpful to the PayPerPost bloggers.
It seems like every week PayPerPost has some big anouncement for us all. I just hope that there will be more offers available for the blogs with low or no pagerank. I have a feeling this may not change since most advertisers want to get as much as they can for their money. It's ashame though, the people that are new to blogging won't have any opportunities except for maybe the PayPerPost ones. It seems these days I am really a "PayPerPost blogger", meaning the only offers I can take are from PayPerPost.
Anyway, maybe PayPerPost acquiring Performancing will improve things for all of us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The deal is off for PPP and Performancing. I posted about it at www.onebyonemedia.com/wordpress

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home