Thursday, January 04, 2007

Petite Hands And Feet - Impressional Memories


There are many cool things one the net but I think PetiteHandsAndFeet.com offers a very unique service. Currently based in Huston, Tx Petite Hands and Feet creates keepsakes of your childrens hands and feet impressions.
From what I understand you begin with raw clay and a design of your choice. Your child will of course be needed for this activity. I love this idea. I am one of those moms that absolutely loves to create keepsakes that I can cherish forever. My mother-in-law has made some plaster impressions of my kids hands but they are nothing like what Petite Hands and Feet offers. They actually fire the item making is much more durable then plaster.
I hope they will be offering this service nation wide. I think this would be a great party activity. A party would also be great for those of us that have a hard time finding childcare.
If you happen to live in the Huston area you are in luck. Check out the site and make an appointment. They also have some pictures of the Houston mom favorites. A site work checking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home