Thursday, January 11, 2007

Diamonds are a girls best friend... well maybe not.

I do love diamonds. I have talked about them many times before. I didn't used to love diamonds that much but things change after 15 years of marriage. I am not obessed with diamond, I just like them. I would love to have a larger diamond on my wedding ring. It's not that I don't love my ring but I just think I need an upgrade.
I have hinted to my husband before about wanting a new ring on our 20th. I hope he has picked up on the hint. I may have to just tell him because he doesn't pick up on hints that well.
I don't need a huge diamond just a bigger diamond than I have now. The diamond I have now needs a microscope to see it :o). Just kidding it's not that small. I guess with the amount of time I spend posting about my small diamond I ought to include a picture. Maybe next time ;o).
Diamond Jewellery in any form is appealing to me at this point. I have gotten jewellery in a long time. I think the last time I recieved jewellery as a gift was about 10 years ago on Valentines day. I know my husband would like to buy me jewellery but it hasn't been in the budget for many years. Most of my gift requests are things I want and need at the same time. I think many moms can relate to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home