Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sun Glasses


My husband has been in need of a new pair of sun glasses for some time now. I don't even thinks he owns a pair right now. My baby daughter may have destroyed his last pair, not sure :).
Since we don't have loads of money to go sun glasses shopping I have been considering some alternatives. My husband likes the look of the name brand glasses but the prices are not within our budget. So I check out CTS Wholesale Sunglasses to see what they had to offer. The offer glasses that look like the name brands that my husband likes, like Ray-Ban. The Ray-Ban look a likes seem like just like the real thing. The prices for the Ray-Ban look a likes started at $16 which is just about as much as I would pay for a pair of not as stylish glasses at Walmart. As I was visiting the CTSWholesaleSunGlasses.com site my husband was saying "are you going to buy me some glasses?". I told him I was checking it out.
CTS Wholesale Sun Glasses has a nice selection of 2007 sun glasses. If you are in the same situation I am you might want to check them out. If you happen to be one of those people that has gobs of money to spend on sun glasses then you don't have to worry about it I guess :)


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home