Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Are you a eBay seller?

I have been a eBay member for at least 4 years now. I am mostly just a casual seller and buyer. I had some really nice crochet baby outfits I was selling. I also sold a few nursing ponchos I made. In the early years before eBay came out with the Turbo Lister selling was quite difficult if you had a number of items. The Turbo Lister is nice but I have been hoping for something a little easier to use.
There is a new eBay listing tool for eBay sellers. List'd Express offers unlimited free image hosting (partnered with Photobucket) and free templates. I really like the idea of these free features. I was always envious of the cool templates that all the power sellers had but didn't want to pay the extra money for the upgrade. List'd Express is a partner company of eBay so in order to sign up you must login to your eBay account and get a token. I have not done this yet so I am not completely sure how it works but these are the instructions the List'd site gave me when I pressed the join button.
Now that eBay has an easier to use listing tool I hope they plan on reducing their seller costs. It's can be hard to make a buck sometimes after all the seller costs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home