Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Free Cell Phone Ringtones

I am not one of those people that has to have the latest cell phone ringtone but I sure would like to get a new one. Ever since I got my new phone (about a year ago) I have had to use the ringtones that come with the phone. I just haven't had the time or energy to purchase a ringtone. I think it is about time I do. What I really want is the Wonder Woman theme song. I love Wonder Woman. No, I am Wonder Woman :o).
There are many places online that offer free ringtones. You can get free ringtones, games and backgrounds for your cell phone! This site offers these free if you take survey, requesting free information or printing a coupon. The nice thing about this site is there's nothing to buy, no credit card needed and no subscription required to get your free ringtones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home