Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Luggage Dreams

The last time I got a new luggage set was when I became a Mary Kay consultant. I received as a bonus for making a certain amount in sales. The set was just two pieces, a carry on bag and a garmet bag. They are nicely made but I would prefer something other than a lepard print. At least it is not a pink lepard print (no offense to anyone that likes that).
I would love to get a new set. Actually I would love to have a reason to get a new set. Travelling is not quite in our budget at this point in time. But it never hurts to have good luggage in case of an emergency or suprise trip. I would prefer a soft-sided set because I just just like the look better than the hard-sided cases. I would ofcourse have to find a set that was in our budget.
My hope is to visit my sister in Georgia next year with a brand new luggage set. I also want to be able to take my family to Disney World so I guess my who family will need a new set. I guess I better start saving :o).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home