Monday, October 16, 2006

my ebay coupon days

I haven't been into coupons as much as I was about this same time last year. I had actually gotten to the point of buying coupons on ebay. Yes, I bought coupons off of ebay. It actually worked out really good for me because my local supermarket offered double coupons and I would search their sales booklet for the coupons that would give me the best deal. Many times I was getting things for free. Because you purchase the same coupon in lots of 10-20 I could get many items for free.
I am not sure but I may be the reason that they stopped offering double coupons. I guess I over used my coupon power. When they stopped allowing double coupons I got really upset (not really sure why, I was the one over using the coupons) and desided to shop at their competition. The only lasted for a short time because it turned out my store had better deals even without the coupons. So now I am a very light coupon user and I miss the days of coming how with 10 free tubes of toothpaste :o(.
I can still shop online and get really good deals with coupons. Many of the online sales and coupons are better than in store sales. If you have a really good coupon site you can check out what deals you can find at your favorite online store. I have used Target coupons before. Overstock.com deals are really good and there are some really good coupons. I like Overstock because their shipping is so cheap. We purchased a refurbished walkman from them before. We had it for a long time until it was stolen from our car. But that is a whole different story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home