Saturday, October 14, 2006

myLot -They pay you to start discussions.

Have you heard of myLot? It's a basically a forum that pays you to start discussions and respond to discussion. It's not a huge money maker but it's kinda fun. I started a few days ago and I have to say it's kind of addicting. I have only earned $1.78 but it's was still easy money. You are basically getting paid to chat with other people. So if you like chatting then the pay is a bonus. One thing I have discovered is that you should post quality content.
You can start by asking a question? The most responses seem to be questions that everyone can relate to. I also think that the majority of the users are 25 or younger. So many of the topics don't exactly have much substance.
They don't tell you how they rate your contribution but many people have said they have earned a lot less then me in one day. All I did was start discussions and respond to discussions. Nothing has to be lengthy or great detail but I think they pay you less for "yah man" type of answers. Also I have noticed that I spell better than 90% of the responses. So it could be that if you can spell correctly you will be paid better (just a thought).
You also get paid more if you have referrals. So click on this link >>> myLot. If you do accept my referral I will do my best to respond to all of your posts. This means more money for you and me. It's free and easy to start.
It's an easy way to earn some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home