Wednesday, October 11, 2006

yWriter

Are you a writer? I found this freeware that can help you with your writing process. It's called yWriter and it sounds really cool. Since I am not a writer (other than my blogs) I am don't think I need this but I ran across it and found it interesting. Here are the details:

yWriter is a free novel writing program for authors. It allows you to break your novel into chapters and scenes within chapters. You can reorder scenes using drag and drop, and you can print out a number of reports (summary, synopsis, scene list, work schedule). Gives you a running word count per scene and chapter, and the built-in editor auto-saves your work. Free software from the author of the Hal Spacejock series.

OS Support: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home