Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Homes not selling

There are about 6 different homes and pieces of property that are for sale and have been that way for some time in my area. I think maybe the selling has reached it's peak and is now on a slow decline. Many of the people selling in this area are sticking up "for sale by owner" signs. This may be part of the reason they have not sold since they are not on the MLS. I don't blame them for wanting to try and sell their homes/properties themselves. The realtor fees can be very painful, especially if you already know what you want before get to the realtor.
AlcanProperties.com is one of those real estate broker companies that is trying to help buyers and sellers save some money. They will reward you for doing some of the legwork, by giving you back a percent of the commision. This particular company is an Austin real estate based company but you can find out a lot of great information about real estate here. If by chance you are moving to Texas they can help you. I really wish there were more companies like this one.
I don't have any plans to move but it would be nice to know that if I did have to sell my home I wouldn't have to pay outragous commissions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home