Friday, October 20, 2006

Wine

It may be no surprise to some but I personally never thought of Australia as wine country. According to the Australian Wine Spot website the history of Australian Wine started back in the 18th century.
I love learning new things. Some might call this trivia but I find it very interesting. The only probably with learning new facts like, Australian wine exports have grown over 700% in the last 15 years, I tend to not remember all the details so I would repeat this information like this " Australian exports a lot of wine, a lot more than they did 15 years ago. I am not sure why I can't remember details. Maybe it's because my children are suck up all my memory or maybe it's because I am more of a visual person. What ever it is I guess I will just how to live with.
Getting back to the Australia wine country. If you feel the need to learn more about wines produced in Australian then I suggest you visit AustralianWinespot.com. You can find out about the history and current wineries in Australia. Wouldn't it be nice if I could one day take me husband to an Australian Winery? I would even settle for an Australian liquor store :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home