Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I want one!

Ever since I saw the Ultimate Chopper on TV a few months ago I have been wanting one. I don't know if it was the great acting on the infomercial that convinced me or if it's because it is actually a useful product. I was so close to picking up that phone and dialing the 800 number. But for some reason I didn't and now I still want it. I would just love to make salsa with the chopping feature. I have never made salsa before but I think I would try if I had this appliance. At least I hope I would. I would hate for me to buy this and it just end up collection dust in the cupboard.
No, I think I would use this one. My two favorite things in my kitchen are my baking stone and my cast iron pan. If I had an ultimate chopper I think that would be my third favorite thing. I want one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home