Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Finding the right stroller

I love finding websites that offer useful information. I was introduced the this site that has some great information on strollers (pushchairs). This site is very nicely laid out and clean. This site gives you tips on how to choose a stroller and what types of strollers there are and the most popular models. They call strollers, pushchairs. I am thinking this is the European way to say stroller.
One of the best nicest looking strollers I have seen was from a women from Germany. She brought her stroller all the way over from Germany and I when I say her in line at a store I commented on it. This stroller did not look like the American style strollers. I was much nicer. It looked similar to the one in the picture below. Anyway, if you are in need of a stroller you should visit this sites Pushchair Guide.
If you are in America you many not have seen many of the strollers they feature. In my opinion they are much cuter and stylish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home