Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Kitchen

Right now my kitchen sink is full of dishes, the countertops are full of dishes and stove is a mess. My busy life has led to a dirty kitchen. I hope to get a handle on things soon because it getting to be the season of baking and cooking. I have this juicer that has been sitting on my countertops for a number of months. My sister sent it to me because I wanted to get into juicing. Well, I am glad she sent it to me and I didn't have to buy one but it really isn't a very good juicer. So I used it a couple of times and then quit. I couldn't juice small things like blueberries. The berries would just get sucked through. I guess it would have been a good idea for me to find out more about the best types of juicer. Even though I get it for free I still wasted a bunch of food using this stupid juicer. There is a kitchen appliance guide that has some great info on juicers.
This site actually offers some great information on all kind of appliances. I think if I ever decide to purchase a juicer for myself that does actually juice I will be visiting this kitchen appliance guide. I am sure it will make my life a lot easier. I found this site to be very easy to navigate. If you know anything about me then you will know I like sites that are easy to navigate. You can also comparison shop which is always a nice feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home