Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bridal Showers

I haven't been invited to a bridal shower in a while. I guess most of my friends are already married. I would like to got to one. It's kind of like a girls day out. I don't get those very often anymore. I love finding unique gifts to give a bridal showers. The toaster and nighties are to common. I like to give gifts that no one has thought of.
I have also seen some very nice bridal shower invitations. I think the ones I sent out were not all that nice. I really don't remember, it was 15 years ago. If I could do it all over again, I will still marry the same man but I would have given more attention to the planning of the wedding and invitations. I especially would have had a better reception location. I don't really want to talk about where we had our reception. I still get a little embarrassed thinking about it.
See this invitation is cute. Since I don't remember what mine looked like I can't say it wasn't' cute but I am sure it wasn't as nice as this one.

Oh well, I still married the man of my dreams and I guess that is the most important thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

While looking out for some ideas on bridal shower I came across your blog. Nice one. Loved reading it. What else do we need in our practical lives other than being married to the man of our dream!! You can peep into my wedding blog also, where I share my thoughts and ideas about this big day of life!!

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home