Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PayPerPost Money

So far I have made a total of $1,841.92 with PayPerPost. This is more money then I ever thought I would be making. Things have slowed down the last couple of weeks so I haven't made very much lately but I am sure things will pick up. Unfortunetly but also fortunetly I have only been able to contribute to bill paying with my earnings. I had hoped to be able to get highspeed internet but it didn't happen. I am still very thankful for being able to contribute to our household income.
I will be able to spend some of the money I make from last months blog ads to buy Christmas presents. My son has already submitted his gift requests. I was surprised to see it wasn't a mile long. I think he understands the family budget and is submitting a more realistic request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home