Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm Back

I have been working a lot on my other blogs so I have sadly been neglecting this one. I still want to keep this blog up but I am finding that I am very busy with the others. I am really excited about my Horse Approved blog/site. Last month I started a Horse Lover's Blog Carnival and it has taken off nicely. I have found a lot of really good blogs through this carnival.

I have also been involved in a couple of other carnivals with my Time To Budget blog. I will have to do that again. I submitted to a PayPerPost Postie carnival and a Debt Free carnival.
Anyway, I will try and be more active on this blog.


Blogger Gaida said...

Great job on your other blogs. Certainly keeps you busy. Will have to find out more about these carnivals.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Mona's Reviews said...

Thanks Gaida!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home