Saturday, February 24, 2007

I'm Back

I have been working a lot on my other blogs so I have sadly been neglecting this one. I still want to keep this blog up but I am finding that I am very busy with the others. I am really excited about my Horse Approved blog/site. Last month I started a Horse Lover's Blog Carnival and it has taken off nicely. I have found a lot of really good blogs through this carnival.

I have also been involved in a couple of other carnivals with my Time To Budget blog. I will have to do that again. I submitted to a PayPerPost Postie carnival and a Debt Free carnival.
Anyway, I will try and be more active on this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Great job on your other blogs. Certainly keeps you busy. Will have to find out more about these carnivals.
http://www.BestLookMeUp.com

2:17 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Thanks Gaida!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home