Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Saying Hello Again to a Good Friend - Mona's Blog

So I have been a blogger for over a year now and find myself at a turning point. I am now getting a lot more advertising requests on iwebis and Time To Budget. I am also just about to launch a community site for my other blog Horse Approved. So I am feeling really good about things right now.

I haven't been blogging on this blog in a while but I haven't completely forgotten about it either. I have to tell you that this blog is not my proudest but I keep it barely alive for money making purposes. That may sound awful but it is the truth. I have to invest most of my time into the blogs that I feel will take me to higher places.

I love blogging and will always try and offer you useful information ;).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mona,
With our hectic lives it's often hard to find the time to do all the things we need to do.

Look forward to being kept updated with new posts.
http://www.BestLookMeUp.com

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home