Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Vacationing Dreams

My hope this summer is to visit my sister in Georgia. Not sure it's going to happen because we don't exactly have the money to do it. But my dream is still there. I haven't seen my sister in years and she has never seen my youngest daughter which was named after her.
I don't know how things will be this summer but I am hoping. Our family doesn't vacation very often. It's usually the same old story of not enough money. Not sure that story will change any time soon. I am trying very hard to be patient and not get all stress about it. I think this post may sound a little stressed :).
There are so many places I would like to visit. I would love to be able to take my kids to places other than the few states we have traveled around us.
There are many beautiful resorts that would just be a blast to visit.

This post was sponsored review of Vacations.net. If you are looking to find a great Family Vacation Resort, then visit Vacations.net.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home