Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Blog - iwebis.com

I know I have mentioned my new blog here before but I just wanted to say how happy I am with it. iwebis is only 2 months old and I have gotten really good response from it. I am hoping it will continue to gain popularity.
As you may know I have many blogs. I have created blogs to fit certain outlet needs in my life. I have a horse blog as an outlet for my passion for horses, I have mom blog for all my mommy joys and struggles, I created iwebis to let the geek out, and I have a personal finance blog where I talk about my debt freedom journey.
I like blogging my interests. I makes it much easier to do and more enjoyable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya! (And gl with all the blogs) I'm trying to start a new one myself because I just feel like talking about some things on my current blog just won't fit. Take care!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Rising Rainbow said...

I don't know how you keep up with all the blogs. I can't seem to manage it.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home