Thursday, June 21, 2007

So I am back!

I decided to start posting on this blog again. The main reason is because this blog makes a good paid blogging blog. What I have found is that many advertisers don't really care about the blog itself as long as they are getting their links.
My other blogs are doing very well but I don't take that many paid blogging/sponsored reviews. So as much as I don't particularly like "paid posting focussed" blogging, I still need the money.
Right now I am trying to save up for some vacation money so I really need to take offers again. I will of course alway try to make my in between posts interesting for those readers I may get from time to time. Actually I plan to make all my posts interesting if I can.
Check out my other blogs if you want > Horse Approved, SuperMom Life, iwebis and Time To Budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home