Monday, December 11, 2006

Agloco

Agloco is a new paid to surf site that I talked about on my Time To Budget blog. Agloco doesn't sound like your usual get paid to surf sites. I don't normally recommend them because they usually use a top banner within your browser. I don't like that because I feel my browser page is not big enough already and having less space is annoying.
Agloco seems to be much different and I think it's worth checking out. They actually have a the surfing software attached to your browsers tool bar making it much less intrusive. I actually had someone comment on my old Budget Your Money blog about Algoco. He said that he knew one of the co-founders and could vouch for him:


I can speak to the quality of one of the co-founders. I worked with Ray Everett-Church (privacyclue.com) at my previous company TurnTide. He was our chief privacy officer and a total class act. I know that he wouldn’t found anything that wasn’t legit. That being said, it is of course on us all to do our own due diligence.

I hope this helps
-Kendall


I don't know Kendall personally but it is nice to know someone who knows someone and felt the need to post about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home