Friday, December 08, 2006

This is so stinking cool

I just found one of the coolest wordpress plugins ever. I stumbled accross in on this horse blog. I didn't even know anything like it exsisted. Are you really curious now?
Ok, I will tell you. It's a Wordpress forum plugin. You can actually set up a forum that is intergrated into your blog. I love it. This is exactly the type of tool that my blogs can use. It works like any other wordpress plugin. It was really easy to set up. The only downside is that it's only in the Alpha stage but I haven't had any problems with it. I am hoping that it's mostly stable.
All of the forum information can be edited through the Wordpress Admin area. So cool! I will be setting up this plugin on my Time To Budget blog and my Horse Approved blog. I actually already set up a forum for my Horse Approved blog.
Like most Wordpress plugins this is a complety free tool. I love it. It maybe that I am a little over excited about it but it's so cool :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home